Disney Dreamlight Valley Update Released, Patch Notes Revealed
Happy Patch Day! ✨
We’ve just released a patch for many current known issues. As the patch is currently being deployed, please allow up to 2 hours to see it made available on your device.
— Disney Dreamlight Valley (@DisneyDLV) September 15, 2022
You can look at the full Disney Dreamlight Valley patch notes, directly from the source, underneath:
Changed generate rates and plunder tables for shining covered things:
- Expanded respawn clock range.
- Decreased least and most extreme number of shimmering covered things to bring forth at a given time for each biome.
- Added Dream Shards to the prize plunder table.
- Each shimmering covered thing gets an opportunity to produce either 1-2 Night Shards or 1-2 Dream Shards.
- Changed plunder tables for taking care of critters:
- Eliminated Blossoms from plunder tables.
- Added Dream Shards to the plunder tables while taking care of critters something they “like”. Already, getting Dream Shards from taking care of critters something they “love was just conceivable.”
- Changed plunder tables for clearing Night Thistles:
- Diminished possibility of Coal dropping.
- Expanded possibility of Dream Shards dropping.
- Fixed Blunder #7, which made a few players experience an issue with the game staying on the stacking screen in the event that they quit the game while having the “Very much Took care of” dynamic buff.
- Fixed account desynchronization issue that happened while choosing Back to Title Screen on Incredible Games Store.
- Fixed issue making a clients be desynchronized from their profile because of association inertness.
- Worked on web-based reconnection while playing.
- Further developed Pioneer’s Pack rewards asserting precision, giving missing prizes. We will keep on observing this issue and investigate further bugfixes on a case by case basis. In the event that you encountered this bug: Kindly completely close the game and reboot it while associated with the web, then check your inbox for another message containing your missing things.
- UI and Experience:
- Expanded text dimension on Switch.
- Sped up.
- Decreased crash recurrence on Switch. Extra improvement will come in ongoing updates.
- Fixed an issue with mission things not showing up in Penny pincher McDuck’s Store. On the off chance that you encountered this bug: The thing won’t generate in Tightwad McDuck’s Store, yet will bring forth in an irregular, opened area outside in the town as a reinforcement. Assuming that you battle to find the thing, go ahead and contact Client Care.
- Fixed an issue with WALL·E’s “The Bashful Little Robot” mission including a fire quencher that was not working accurately. On the off chance that you encountered this bug: You can find a fire douser sitting tight for you inside Penny pincher McDuck’s Store.
- Fixed an issue with a mission thing from Donald Duck’s “A House Fit for a Duck” journey that generated in an inaccessible piece of his home.
- Fixed an issue with Tightwad McDuck’s “Miser McDuck’s Excellent Re-opening” mission in which creating window boxes didn’t work accurately. On the off chance that you encountered this bug: You can find extra window boxes right external Penny pincher McDuck’s Store. Eliminate them utilizing the Furniture Altering mode to make with them.
- Fixed an issue in which journey things were caught in the lower part of the Mysterious Cavern on the ocean front.
- Fixed an issue in which finishing Silly’s “Fishing Trip” journey didn’t work accurately assuming the player’s stock was full.
- Fixed an issue in which a Memory Shard showed up in an inaccessible piece of Merlin’s Dreamlight Library.
- Fixed an issue with Elsa’s “What Home Feels Like” journey, in which finding a Sparkling Herring too soon in the quest was conceivable. On the off chance that you encountered this bug: You can now find another Sparkling Herring. The other one will be eliminated toward the finish of the journey.
- Customization (House, Valley, Symbol):
- Fixed an issue in which chests put in the player’s home might vanish while adding new rooms. In the event that you encountered this bug: Add another created chest to your home. Your things that vanished will return here.
- Fixed an issue in which players who imported attire from the Symbol Fashioner Apparatus couldn’t change dress or apparel seemed imperceptible.
- Fixed an issue in which a few compensations from the Star Way would be accessible to get in region of the game they were not planned to.
- Fixed an issue with Ariel’s Seafoam Outfit (Kinship Prize), in which it was shown as undetectable.
- Fixed an issue in which the player couldn’t cook on the Stove and Hood gifted by Remy (Companionship Prize).
Changed Miguel theme.
As verified over, the new Disney Dreamlight Valley update is currently accessible. All the more extensively, Disney Dreamlight Valley is presently accessible in Early Access on PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. A full delivery is set for 2023. You can look at all of our past inclusion of the Disney life-sim and experience computer game here.